Tuesday, December 11, 2300

Cricut Explore Design Space Tutorials

Design Space may look a little difficult and overwhelming but it is quite simple when you know what to do.  I have been doing tutorials to show you how simple it truly is. So check out these tutorials and play with your Explore today

{What is new in Design Space 2.0}

{Basics of Design Space part 1}
{Basics of Design Space part 2}
{How to Upload Your Own Photos In Design Space}
{How To Card Tutorial}
{How to use codes in Design Space} updated for 2.0
{How to Contour in Design Space}
{How to use text in Design Space}
{How to use custom setting in Design Space}
{How To Size Envelopes}
{Print Then Cut}
{How to use slice with Artfully Sent}
{How to make a 3D snowflake and how to add score lines}
{Split Images Using Slice}
{Vinyl Tutorial}
{How To Make Your Own Pattern Alphabet}
{How To Emboss Using Design Space}
{How To Write On The Inside Of A Card}
{How To Make A State Outline Sign}
{How To Make Sequins}
{How To Make A Chipboard Alphabet Book}i
{How To Make A Shaped Monogram}
{How To Do Knockout Text}
{How To Cut An Image Larger Than The Mat}
{Attach Vs Slice}
{How To Upload Layers Without A SVG}
{Making A Custom Cut Out Card On The Ipad}
{Partial Die Cut A Window}
{How To Make A Pop Up Image}
{How To Make A Faux Stitched Panel}


5 Minute Tutorials
{How To Make A Solid Layer}
{Print Then Cut A White Background}
{Make A Watercolor Image}
{How To Cut Multiple Colors On One Mat}
{How To Make A Shaped Card}


Create Your Card Series
{Create A Outline Shaker Card}
{Create A Bendi Card}
{Create A Triple Time Card}
{Create A Camouflage Die Cut Card}
{Create A Double Diecut Card}


There will be more to come.  Is there a tutorial you would like to see? Let me know in the comments below.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.


To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

Join me on Instagram  Instagram 

I have also added a pin button on all of my posts so you can easily add artwork to you Pinterest account

You can print or save a .pdf version of each tutorial. At the bottom of the post is a print friendly button

14 comments:

  1. I would like to see one on how to convert a jpeg into an svg

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a box card and how to print these pages?

    ReplyDelete

  3. I would like to see one on how to convert a jpeg into an svg also. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see write and cut. When I write a design, it wants to eject before cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing job
    I love your 5 minutes videos.

    ReplyDelete



  6. Very informational, but what products did you use because every post I got to they say the same thing, but don't list any of the products they use.


    Web Design Courses Online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like for you to show how I could color my large images with print/cut colors, for example, I uploaded cat in the hat into design space I cut out the silhoette using my explore at 6x15 inches but because I'm limited by the print size how could I print and cut his hat, bow tie and all to fit the silohette, if you could do a tutorial please, please, please do. You are awesome thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like for you to help me make a large cat in the hat silohette and dress it with its color layers, for example I uploaded the cat in the hat silohette into design space and cut it at 5×11 inches tall, know how could I print then cut the colored layers to fit my silohette, with only being able to print at a maximum size smaller than my silohette, I tried to upload the colorful image of the cat and slice the parts at a time but when I slice it I loose the original color it turns grey, please, please, please, please help me you are awesome., I hope this was clear. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been trying to cut out a mask - then apply eye holes and a nose hole. Help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    I am desperately trying to figure out how to crate my own envelope on circuit design space! Can you help? Im a new owner to a Cricut Explore Air 2:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to see how to make a stencil and size it according to a project

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to see a video on making a stencil as well as how to fit it to your design

    ReplyDelete