Sunday, May 10, 2015

It's Finally Here - Design Space Classes


I am finally able to offer 1 on 1 classes for Design Space. Many people have asked for this and I am now offering it. 

I will be doing two type of classes. 1st class is basics of Design Space. This will go one by one of all the features of Design Space. You will learn what each button or tab does and how to use them. Second classes is an advanced class. It will go through how to download a font, how to upload svg and basic uploads. How to make your own images in Design Space. Or you can have it tailored to a certain project. 

These classes will be through Skype. Which you can download {here}. This give the option to not only video one on one, but also to screen share so you can see exactly what to do, like it was you controlling it. You can also screen share with me, if you need to figure out how to do something. 

I am offering these classes for $50 a class. Or you can buy both for $80. 

I am only offering classes fro Design Space. I will not be doing Cricut Craft Room and I do not know how to do Inkscape or other programs. I am not a tech, so I can not do any troubleshooting.

If you would like to sign up for a class, email me at {nikkageers@gmail.com}.

I will still be offering my tutorials and videos. This is just if you would like one on one time learning more about Design Space.

If you would like to check out my other tutorials, visit my {tutorial page}.

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}



Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos

No comments:

Post a Comment