Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Review


Happy New Years.  It is time to go through what you have done in 2014.  These are my 10 favorite projects throughout the year.


This guy was my last project featuring the newest items from our Mini. Topped off with a mustache and bowtie. Too cute.


This is from the Artfully Sent blog hop. And one of the first tutorials I did with the Explore.  Using the pocket card cut from the cartridge and slice, I was able to use the 25 from the image.


This is the second canvas I did like this. It was inspired by the baby one I did the year before.  Again I used Artfully Sent and slice to make the stencil for them embossing paste.


3D snowflakes. This project come from someone posting a picture and me going "I can do this". 


This little monster guy started actually from a owl stamp. But every time I saw the stamp, I saw a one eyed monster. 


These little foxes where part of a valentines set, but I wanted to make some cute baby cards. I love how they turned out.


I don't make scrapbooks that often. This was from a swap I participated in. Still took forever to design.


This bullseye card was from a flower stamp.  I always try to think outside of the box when it comes to the sotm. 


Another layout. When I get around to doing layouts, I love how they turn out. Another project using Artfully Sent. And christmas paper on a halloween layout.

Those are my 10 favorite projects.  This year I got the new Explore and I love it. I try to use it in almost every project. I started doing a tutorial with one of my projects and I got such a response that I did more. These are your favorite top 5 tutorials.











I am so glad you are liking my tutorials. I will be coming out with more so come back soon.

To get updates on new tutorials, artwork and specials, please join my {Facebook group}

No comments:

Post a Comment