Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Birthday Challenge Part 2


Back again with the birthday challenge at {Heart 2 Heart}


This weeks challenge is the birthday challenge.  You get a color to work with depending  on what month you were born. My birth month is November, so I have the color cocoa.  This is my second project for this challenge. When I went to Pinterest, I saw a couple ideas that I wanted to do. This one is my favorite.  I love damask. Almost as much as I love Celtic. Okay. I lied. I love Celtic a lot more than I love damask. 


This is my inspiration picture. Cream with the brown. The single damask image partially off the sheet.


Such a simple design, Didn't want to put too much on this card, so I made it a simple thank you card. Used second generation stamping. The only problem I have with this, is it doesn't stamp evenly.  There is a way, but I haven't figured out how.  It's not as noticeable in person.  This Cricut image used is from Art Philosophy #M40137. 

Would love for you to join us for this challenge at {Heart 2 Heart}. You must use some Close To My Heart products to play along.  You can order yours at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}



Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.


Recipe:

Stamps - 
   Variety Of Thanks B1471 (Hostess Only Set)

Paper -
   Colonial White Cards X1410
   Cocoa Cardstock X5642

Ink -
   Cocoa Ink Pad Z2114

Other - 
   Art Philosophy Z1686

No comments:

Post a Comment