Saturday, January 10, 2015

H2h something old, something new take 2

wrrereeee
Hello. I am back for another project for Heart 2 Heart challenge, Something Old, Something New.

Now in my last post, I said something about an old project I did, made it into a shaker box. Well, I still had the second half of the box, so I decided to use it.


This is the original project. It was from a special called Rock The Block from Dec 2011. I only know that because I did a blog post. I am not a mastermind of dates and information. I can bearly remember what day it is. But I digress. 

So I took that unused half a block and made a new shaker box to share with you. 


I used some of the new stamps from the mini again to make this Valentines shaker box. I used my Cricut to cut the frame (#M41949). So much easier than cutting it by hand.


I couldn't find my micro beads that I used in the other box, so I used sequins that I bought for the other shaker card.


Hope you enjoyed this new take on one of my old projects. Please visit us at {http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com} and show us your take on Something Old, Something New. Remember, you must use some Close To My Heart products to play. If you dont have any, you can order yours at {http://nikkageers.ctmh.com} and come back to play with us.

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}



Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.


Recipe:

Stamps -
   Forever In My Heart C1604
   Heartstrings Workshop On The Go G1090

Paper -
   Whitte Daisy Cardstock 1388
   Hollyhock Cardstock  1246

Ink - 
   Ruby Ink Pad Z2170
   Chocolate Ink Pad Z2111

Other - 
   Stuck On You Puffies Z3037
   Art Philosophy Cartridge Z1686
   Rock The Block Special (Retired)
   Sequins (non ctmh)

3 comments: