Monday, August 17, 2015

Good Day Sunshine At Heart 2 Heart


Good day sunshine. Welcome to this weeks challenge at {Heart 2 Heart}. We want to see your sunshine projects. Or maybe you just had a good day you would like to share. However you would like to do for this challenge. 




I was having a hard time with this challenge. I hit up Pinterest for some help. I saw this cute sign and wanted to do that as my project. I could not get it work with the wood I had. I could have attached more wood together to make a square instead of just a plank. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Then this cute cookie picture came up and I wanted to do this somehow. Here is the {pin} for those cute cookies.


I used multiple cuts to make this 3 x 3 card. The sun is image #M472FF from Art Philosophy. I welded to of them together to make my shaped card. I used a circle from insert shape. The eyes are from image #M38F23, which is a cupcake from Once Upon A Princess. The mouth is from a sun image #M37746 from Create A Critter. The bow is image #M411E61 from Artistry. 

Did you know you can not erase pencil lines after you use ShinHan markers over it? Neither did I. So my pencil under marker ended up going on the inside of the card. Just need to place a circle over it and no one will ever know. So I used the negative part of the circle diecut and traced around that. Then went back and added some more so it was visible once I placed the circle back. 

It doesn't look pink, but I used the pink marker for the cheek. I used the same marker for the bow.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks project. We would love for you to join us for this challenge at {Heart 2 Heart}. You have all month to play along with this and every other challenge for the month of August.

You will need to use some Close To My Heart product to play along. If you do not have any, you can buy some at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}


Don't forget my {Artistry Special} for this month. This is another need to have cartridge from Close To My Heart. You could get an item for 50% off.


To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.




Recipe:

Paper - 
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   1386  Black Cardstock
   X5772  Canary Cardstock

Ink -
   Z2457  Marigold ShinHan Marker
   Z2464  Tender Pink ShinHan Marker

Other -
   Z3171  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
   Z3167  Artistry Cricut Cartridge  /  Digital Z3190
   Non CTMH Cartridges  Once Upon A Princess / Create A Critter

1 comment: