Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day 4 Sneak Peek Revealed - Best Friends


Welcome to another revealing.  If you missed, I posted 10 days of sneak peeks on Facebook and Instagram.  Now I can with you on the blog and give you all the details to make your own.
 

This cartridge features an overlay for each key. Some of them are perfect for making stencils. I am going to post a stencil tutorial soon so you can make your own. I used homemade embossing paste with the paw print stencil. There are three dogs to choose from, but I thought this one looked a little more like Bonnie.
I used liquid glass to adhere the dog onto the embossing paste. You need a strong glue to stick to it. The stamped image is one of the included stamps that are featured in the Cricut bundle. I used image #M411E2F (dog) and #M418707 (paw print background)


If you enjoy looking at all these great projects, you will love it even more when you have your own to play with. August is my  {Artistry Special}, where you can have a chance to get 50% off one item 

Check out the rest of the sneak peeks.

  To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.


Recipe:

Stamps -
   D1682  Love Right Now (Artistry Stamp Set)

Paper -
   X254  Cards And Envelopes
   X5643  Chocolate Cardstock

Ink -
   Z2170  Ruby Ink Pad

Other -
   Z679  Liquid Glass
   Z3167  Artistry Cricut Cartridge / Digital Z3190

No comments:

Post a Comment