Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 7 Sneak Peek Revealed - Happy Word Bubbles

Welcome to another revealing. I did 10 days of sneak peeks before the Artistry cartridge came out. If you missed them, I am now posting all of them plus all the details here on my blog.
This is Day 7.


These word bubbles were too cute so I wanted to showcase them. I pulled out my favorite birthday stamp. Yay, this is featured in the new Idea Book so I can keep using it.

A trick I use when embossing white. I stamp with white pigment ink and then emboss with white embossing powder. Normally I used clear embossing powder with pigment, but with white it doesn't turn out exactly how I like it.

 I used images #M413043, #M40FAD8, and #M411EF2 for these word bubbles. Used some soon to retire Confetti Wishes. But you can use anything since it is such a small sliver of visible paper.


  To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.




Recipe :

Stamps -
   B1419  Joyful Birthday

Paper -
   X7189B  Confetti Wishes
   X5769  Thistle Cardstock
   X5759  Pacifica Cardstock
   X5668  Canary Cardstock
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   X254  Cards And Envelopes

Ink -
   Z2163  White Daisy Pigment Ink

Other -
   Z2068  White Embossing Powder
   Z3167  Artistry Cricut Cartridge / Digital  Z3190

No comments:

Post a Comment