Sunday, August 9, 2015

Day 6 Sneak Peek Revealed - Floral Thanks


Welcome to another revealing. I did 10 days of sneak peeks before the Artistry cartridge came out. If you missed them, I am now posting all of them plus all the details here on my blog.
This was day 6 sneak peek.
 
 

I had the sheet of bokeh paper that I made a while ago. I wanted to make a rainbow colored one and love how it turned out. It took a few tries. At first I used all the colors, because silly me I forgot when you mix all the colors, it makes brown. Some spots were pretty and some were not so much. So I finally started thinking and grabbed red, blue and yellow. I found that you want small drops of the reinker on your all purpose mat. Space them about half an inch from each other and  spray the mat. It will gently blur the colors and make a pretty rainbow pattern. Then I took White Daisy pigment ink and a circle stencil I made for this technique and covered most of this card. It makes it look softer when there are more circles. And make the larger circles lighter and the smaller circles darker.

I used image #M40FB6F.  It included the mason jar and the flowers. There are two more layers to the flowers, but I wanted this simple look.

You will want to get this cartridge. It is awesome. Check out my {Artistry Special}.  You could get 50% off one item.

Check out other sneak peek reveals

  To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.

Recipe:


Stamps -
   S1508  Framed
Paper -
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   X5773  Pixie Cardstock
   X5929  Whisper Cardstock
   X254  Cards and Envelopes
   Vellum - Non CTMH
   Watercolor Paper - Non CTMH
Ink -
   Z2173  Slate Ink Pad
   Z2163  White Daisy Pigment Ink Pad
   Z2270  Ruby Reinker
   Z2262  Honey Reinker
   Z2292  Pacifica Reinker 

Other  - 
   Z1151  3D Foam Tape
   Z726  Sponge Dauber
   Z2045  All Purpose Mat
   Z3167  Artistry Cricut Cartridge / Digital Z3190

No comments:

Post a Comment