Friday, July 31, 2015

Artistry Is now available.


The brand new Artistry cartridge is now available. I hope you have enjoyed my countdown projects. This cartridge is truly awesome. if you have not, stop by my {Facebook group} and my {Instagram}.  I am posting all the details one those cards here on my blog on the next few days.

It is time to share my special for this month. When you buy the Artistry cartridge, you will get an extra little something to go with it. It will be secret until you receive yours. This is how it works.

1st person to purchase will get the brand new Zoe paper pack.

2nd person to purchase will get an exclusive paper pack or kit. These are all retired specials that you no longer purchase.

3rd person to purchase will get one of the exclusive hostess only stamp set.

4th person to purchase will get an exclusive stamp set. These are retired stamp sets that you can no longer purchase.

5th person to purchase will get 50% off one item. That is any item the Close To My Heart sells, even the Cricut cartridges.

Once we hit the 5th person, it starts all over again. These items value at $9.95 and up. And many of them are no longer available, so this is the only way to get them. These items will be sent on their own, please do not try to add these items to your order. I will be sending these out on the 1st of September, once I have tallied all the purchases.
This special is only through myself, and is not a special through Close To My Heart or any other consultant. Please place your order under the Artistry Special gathering. It should automatically place you in the gathering, but please double check. Your order will not count for the special if it is not in this gathering. This special is only available until August 30th, so make sure to place your order as soon as you can.

We have to versions of the cartridge for you. One is the physical cartridge with a cardstock pack and three coordinating stamp sets for $99. We also have a digital option for you for $79. You still get the cardstock and the stamps, but a digital code will be sent with your kit. The digital option is only available for the Explore family. Sorry, but the digital option is not a instant download. You will have to wait for your order to arrive.

Place your order at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}

Look at all the images that come with the cartridge. Plus it has a regular font and a writing style font. Yay.
   








Place your order at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}. I can't wait to send out your goodies.

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.





No comments:

Post a Comment