Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day 3 Sneak Peek Revealed - You Are The Shit


Welcome to another revealing. I did 10 days of sneak peeks before the Artistry cartridge came out. If you missed them, I am now posting all of them plus all the details here on my blog.
This was day 3 sneak peek.


When I was going through the handbook, looking at all the fun images, I came across whip cream that goes on the coffee cup. But all I saw was poo. So I just had to make this card. I have a twisted mind and find a lot of things humorous.

Someone mentioned using glitter paper to make this, which makes this even funnier to me. All I could think of was the pony toy that pooped glitter. I didn't have brown glitter paper, so I made this using shimmer trim to make a sheet of glitter. I used glitter paper custom setting and it cut perfect. There are lines that are visible when you use shimmer trim, but I took a brown marker and went over those lines and now you can't even tell. 
I used image #M411F6E (whip cream) and Artistry font.

Check out the other sneak peeks.

This is another must have cartridge. So buy yours today. This month I have an {Artistry Special}. Stop by to see how you could get 50% off one item.


  To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.



Recipe:

Paper - 
   X254  Cards And Envelopes
   1386  Black Cardstock
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock

Ink - 
   Z2456  Mahogany ShinHan Marker

Other -
   Z1849  Bronze Shimmer Trim
   Z3167  Artistry Cricut Cartridge / Digital Z3190

No comments:

Post a Comment