Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Create Your Card - Create A Selective Stamping Card


Hello. Back with a new Create Your Card video for you today. This week I am showing you how to do selective stamping.


This technique involves masking to get the image you want. 

Here is my {Faux Stitching Tutorial} for how to do the stitched panel. 

I forgot to mention in the video, but I am using Snowhaven Paper from Close To My Heart. The measurements for this card is as follows:
Background 4.25 x 5.5, White Stitched Panel 2.5 x 4.25, and banner .75 x 5.

Here is how to have the Explore cut out the masked images.


I had to use another truck because the stamped truck wouldn't let me weld.


Place you images how you want them and weld.


Then just line up you stamps and there you go.




I hope you enjoyed the video. come back next week for a brand new video.

 Subscribe to my {YouTube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.



If you would like to check out my other tutorials, visit my {tutorial page}.

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.



I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.





Recipe:

Stamps -
   S1506  Ice Cream Dreams
   D1613  Best Christmas
   D1617  Make It Merry

Paper-
   X254  Cards And Envelopes
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   X7188B  Snowhaven Paper Pack

Ink -
   Z2105  Black Ink Pad
   Z2155  Topiary Ink Pad
   Z2446  Black ShinHan Marker
   Z2448  Carmine ShinHan Marker
   Z2467  Warm Grey ShinHan Marker
   Z2465  Turquoise ShinHan Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment