Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Military Father's Day Mini Album





Have a new mini album for you today. Say Father's Day for your Military dad. 9 decorated pages and one cover page to write your notes. 4 x 4 pages fit your school pictures or instagram pictures. Small enough for him to carry in his uniform where ever he goes.

















Mini Album is $15 plus shipping. Limited albums available so get your today. Email me at {nikkageers@gmail.com}

Check out my {Disney mini album}

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.


I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.

No comments:

Post a Comment