Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MOJO MONDAY 223

This is a sneak peek for the bloghop that is going on Jan 15th. The bloghop is to use scraps. And boy do I have scraps.

This one uses scraps and the mojo Monday sketch. I did move the ribbon down from the sketch, but other then that it is true to the sketch


I forgot to put this part in... I also did the card for H2H challenge. You are supposevto use a stamp you never inked. Tech. I have inked every stamp i own. I have a stamp index so i know what images i have. But i have not used this image on a project.

7 comments:

  1. Nikka -

    Your cameo done is Gray Wool is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art and joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige-DT
    http://www.paigespaperparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of that patterned paper and ribbon. The cameo image is such an elegant touch. Thanks for playing with us this week at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...Kudos that you can say that you have inked all of your stamps!

    Allisa-DT
    http://rockymtnpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cameo with the pewter bookplate. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely combination of neutrals, but not a bit monotonous. Very lovely card and thanks for sharing on H2H.

    ReplyDelete