Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sotm blog hop 2012

Welcome to a new month and new year and a new sotm blog hop.

You should be coming from Heather's blog. Next on the list is Judy's blog

I made this card during christmas, so that it why its christmas themed. But, hey, since you still have all the christmas stuff, why don't work ahead and get cards done now. This is what I am going to try to do, but doubt it will happen. I am a procrastinator. What I could get today, I will probably do in two weeks. Cause lets face it, tomarrow is just too soon. Except when it comes to putting in my new order to CTMH. Then tomarrow is not soon enough.

Next on the list is Judy's blog Enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Nikka,

    Great card with the Believe papers--so cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thank you card! Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I love the fact that put the calendar in the background. It's a great supporting piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikka, I loved your procrastinator paragraph. Too funny and so like me. LOL Thanks for the laugh! Great card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete