Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I shouldn't say rejects....

But the two beautiful cards were not chosen by Papercrafts magazine. (insert sad face here)
The first one was for their vacation call. I came up with this idea before i even had the products.

The second card was for the sketch call. I really love how this one turned out. And i even played doctor on my stamps and cut the butterflies from the sentiment.

Even tho they were not accepted, you still get to see them. Actually you get to see them before you would if they were chosen. I am also adding the hit the road card for moxie fab Map to your heart challenge

I am gonna try again. The have a call for their new stamp it special.

2 comments:

  1. lovin' your Hit The Road card, that's beyond awesomesauce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikka! Thanks for linking this up to the Map to Your Heart challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you "mapped" out some time to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete