Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ctmh spotlight blog hop - scraps

Welcome to this month spotlight hop. We will be using something we all have, scraps. I think i have more scraps then full paper. You should be coming from Tracy O.. Next in the hop is Laurie Flannery
I challenged myself to not only use scraps, but to also use nothing new. I did pretty well, tho i did use new bakers twine on one of them. I couldn't help it. It just fit.
this card uses sweetheart paper and pair-a-phrase stamp. The heart rhinestone is just a random thing I had. See, I'm even using up my random things. lol
Remember when we had the Level 1 paper packs, if you don't, the picture below is one.
Cherry-O is the paper I got when I signed up, and i still have some of the level 1 papers. So i used it to make the base for my card. I even used the my stickese that came with it. Here is the bakers twine tho. But look, its perfect. Also used some red glitz that I'm not sure if I ever used. OOPs (looks guilty)

A baby card using a bunch of pink scraps. Some is sophia, some is Cherry-O, i think thats it. The stamp that i used is new, Jan sotm, but i didn't have any other baby stamps, cept for the brand new new one from the new idea book.
Very old paper, I got this one last year. Again i mixed and matched papers from my scrap pile, so i can't name them all. That is something i love about our paper, you can mix and match any paper packet, the colors will always match. The circles are from Elemental compliments, its old to me. I'm working on new items from the brand new idea book. WOOOHOOO. I will show you sneak peeks soone, but that is all you get until i have my party. I don't want my customers getting too ahead of themselves.
A couple days ago I posted a card that also uses scraps and the mojo monday sketch. Check it outHereNext in the hop is Laurie Flannery

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! You were very creative with your use of scraps, and they look terrific. I really like the last one with the squares, and the pink lion baby card is precious.

    ReplyDelete