Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rock the block bloghop

Welcome to this months special blog hop. Starting now till the end of Jan you get get this special Rock the Block. You should be arriving from Heather Schmuckal Next on this hop is Kristine Ponte


The first one shown was an idea since I had since I first heard about this special. These blocks are hollow so you can cut a side off and make a shadow box. A very tiny shadow box. I hope you can see in the first photo, I have Presents in the background. The tree is on the first level.

The second idea was a little photo holder. Yes, that picture in the holder is me when I was younger. I used the foundry pin clips for the photo holder. It is behind the holly leaves. I actually cut those holly leaves by hand because I was without my cricut. It's back now. Woohoo. I used the love stamp from the stamp set. This stamp set is only available during this special. The blocks will be in the new idea book coming out Feb.
I love this stamp set. I used it p. The current sotm card, so pop back one post to check it out. More artwork will being coming. I have some great ideas.

Check out Rock the Block 2

9 comments:

  1. Very cute and creative ideas! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea to cut out one side for a shadow box - so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little shadow box is so cute, and such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very creative ideas - good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! Love the little shadow box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Way to think out of the box! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I wasn't brave in cutting mine!

    ReplyDelete