Monday, June 14, 2010

June Blog Hop - Just Blooms

~Follow along on the flower hop.~

Next stop is Wendy K. Site. Keep hopping til you come to the first one you saw.

This months Close To My Heart Blog Hop is featuring are Just Blooms Paper Flowers. I never use to use flowers on my cards and layouts, but these have changed my mind. You can easily alter them to fit your needs.






This card I used the Just Blooms as snowflakes. I even stamped snowflakes on them. It is so easy to stamp on these flowers to make them fit.



This is an art piece I did. You can easily dye your flowers with an inkpad and sponge, or use a reinker for a darker color as I did below. You can also layer them on top of other paper flowers.



Grouping flowers makes accessory. You can also decorate the center of the flower with brads or bling. I made the larger flower with a border punch. and then placed a dyed Just Bloom on top.



Recipes : Close to my Heart unless stated.


Happy Christmas Card:


Cardstock - White Daisy, Tulip, Juniper


B&T - Veranda


Ink - White Daisy, Black, Tulip


Stamp - A Little Everything, Snowflake (stampabilities)


Black Hemp


White Daisy Just Blooms


Irresistable Miracle


Sand Paper


Liquid Glass




Things are beautiful art :


Cardstock - Colonial White, Juniper, Garden Green


B&T - Veranda


Stamp - Cherished Flourishes, Follow Your Heart


Ink- Creme Brulee, Garden Green, Brown Staz-on


White Daisy Just Blooms


Irresistables Pizzazz


Dimensional Elements Perennial


Creme Brulee Ribbon


Colonial White Brad


Vellum


Liquid Glass


Foam Adhesive


Corner Rounder


Font (computer)




Goth Flowers :


Cardstock - Black, Tulip


Ink - Juniper, Black


White Daisy Just Blooms


Sand Paper


Rhinestones ( westrim crafts)


Border Punch (martha stewart)



Enjoy the blog hop.




8 comments:

  1. Very nice use of the flowers in a few different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to show the versatility of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on all your projects. You really showed just how versatile these flowers can be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That middle card is my favorite! I like how you used the flowers for snowflakes, how clever!
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like them all!! they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on them. I love how you are always thinking out of the box and used the flowers for snowflakes. My faves is either the last one or the snowflake one...have a hard time choosing between them :)

    ReplyDelete