Monday, June 28, 2010

I made my own embossing plate

I made my own embossing plates. I made them with cardstock. I just glued them down on a chipboard backer.This one I made with my hole punch.This one i made with my Sizzix die cut.This one I used my stamp and cut them out. Here is what they look like used. This one is the leaf on cardstock with garden green inking.This is the argyle on our B&T duo paper. This is the dot plate. I used it multiple times. Then I sanded it down with our cardstock that has a white core. Below these are these used in cards.


Recipe : Close to my Heart unless stated

Thank You card
Cardstock - Colonial White, Cocoa
B&T - Veranda
Stamps - Thank You, A Little Everything
Ink - Garden Green, Chocolate
Colonial White Ribbon Rounds
Basic Embroidery Floss
Sanding Kit
Corner Rounder
A-door-able (as template)
3D Foam Tape
Chipboard (unknown)
Leaf Stem Die cut (Sizzix)
Buttons (Making Memories)

So Blessed card
Cardstock - Colonial White
B&T - Caboodle, Perfect Day
Stamps- Treasures of the Heart, Felicity
Ink - Sorbet
Big Pink Just Blooms
White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon
3D Foam Tape
Buttons (Making Memories)

Party card
Cardstock - White Daisy, Watermelon
Stamp - Do Nothing
Ink - Juniper, Black
Liquid Glass
Sanding Kit

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever! I am going to try this. They look great.

    ReplyDelete