Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hello Life - National Stamping Month Blog Hop


Welcome to this months special blog hop.


We should be coming from {Michelle Battitori}
Next in the blog hop is {Lori Brown}


This special for National Stamping month features 3 exclusive stamps. You can buy them for $13.95 each or buy all 3 for $34.95. They are only available during the month of September, so don't miss out.






Now each stamp set is featured for specific type; cardmaking, scrapbooking and pocket scrapbooking, but you do not have to follow that. They will work perfectly for any project you will have.

I have made 3 projects using the camera from the Scrapbooking set and from the matching project stamp sets.



I made some of my own background paper using the camera stamp. I also stole the brush mark stamp from the pocket scrapbooking set. Hello is from the cardmaking set. I stamped on vellum using the archival ink. This ink is being discontinued and being replaced with a even better ink for coloring with markers and watercolors. Can't wait.
Stamping on vellum can be pretty tricky since it is slick. I didn't get it perfect, but I really liked how it turned out. Goes more with the artistic background I made. I finally used my stapler again to adhere the vellum to the card.


My next project was using the camera stamp to make a pocket scrapbooking card. I used peacock ink to color the camera. I messed up when I colored this. It was supposed to be just a swipe of color with the brush, leaving white spots. But I goofed and it ended up coloring the whole camera. So I went over with just a swipe of the darker version of the same ink.
Can I say that I love this color? Pomegranate is great as well. I love almost all of the new colors. Was not sad to see any of the old colors go.
I used 2 Cricut cuts for this card. First was the camera (#M412279). I made my own notebook paper by cutting out image #M44A21 from Artbooking and had my Explore draw on the lines by turning the score line into a write line.


I know I said 3 projects. I started my scrapbooking layout using the camera and watercoloring, but I just started a job and haven't had time to finish it. It took 3 tries to get it to look how I wanted it to.


I hope you enjoyed this special blog hop for the special National Stamping Month. Please keep hopping to see more beautiful artwork. Next in this hop is {Lori Brown}

 If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.






Recipe: 

Hello Card

Stamps -
   CC1040  Hello Life Scrapbooking
   CC1042  Hello Life Pocket Scrapbooking
   CC1041  Hello Life Cardmaking

Paper -
   X254  Cards And Envelopes
   X5776  Peacock Cardstock
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   Vellum (non-ctmh)

Ink -
   Z2643  Canary Ink Pad
   Z2649  Peacock Ink Pad
   Z2164  Sorbet Ink Pad
   Archival Black Ink Pad (retired)

Other -
   Z2027  Stapler



Life Pocket Card

Stamps -
   CC1040  Hello Life Scrapbooking
   CC1042  Hello Life Pocket Scrapbooking

Paper -
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   X5780  Pomegranate Cardstock

Ink -
   Z2649  Peacock Ink Pad
   Z2105  Black Ink Pad
   Pilot V5 Pen (non-ctmh)

Other -
   Z3169  Artbooking Cricut Cartridge
   Z3167  Artistry Cricut Cartridge / Z3190 Digital

12 comments:

  1. Cool combos! I love what you did with the camera image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love that camera card - I'll be copying that background paper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I really like both the PML card you made and the card, sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects and thank you for explaining them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pocket scrapbooking card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the camera card - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects. I especially love the vellum on the card. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete