Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sneak peak - one way borders

I will be showing sneak peeks all month long. Today's sneak peek is one way borders There are 6 border stamps, all different types of arrows. I did a little surgery to one of them, just cutting out a single arrow so I could get the different colored arrows you see. That single arrow can easily be placed back in the border, you would never know I cut it. Just one of the many pluses about our clear stamps.
This is a 3 3/4 in square, I know that's a weird number but that was what the strip of cardstock was and I liked that it was a bit larger than a 3 in square card. Give me more room for arrows. The thanks is spelled out from a typeface alphabet and popped up with foam tape. The base is kraft, stamped with the zigzag from in the background and versamark. Love how it looks on Kraft.

I was inspired by This card.


You will have to wait til Aug 1st to order this great stamp set, but all the rest of the card is available now on my website nikkageers.ctmh.com

And don't forget the specials I have right now.  When you purchase $50 of product, you are entered to win the new cricut cartridge Artbooking for half off.  You must place your order under the cricut special gathering found at the bottom of the page to enter. Only available til July 31.

You can also preorder the Artbooking cartridge and receive either your choice of an a sized stamp or mini medley for free. You must email me for this special at nikkageers@yahoo.com. Only available til July 31.

Close to my Heart also has some specials right now. You can view these specials under  promotions on my website.

Check back soon, I will be running sneak peeks all month long, counting down to the fall/winter 2013 release August 1st.


No comments:

Post a Comment