Sunday, August 14, 2011

spotlight blog hop - circle cards

Welcome to August spotlight blog hop. This month we are featuring circle cards. You should be coming from Tamytha's blog. Next is Jena's Blog.

Now I made all my cards with the new cricut cart so making the bases were super easy.
The card below was made with all scraps. Even the base was in my scrap bin. The ribbon was an accident. It somehow ended on the table and jest went well with the card.

This card i made for my aunt and grampa. they bought me some cricut carts. Even this card was scraps from the pair-a-phrase card. Its hard to see, but the sentiment say thanks a bunch from a little thanks.









On this card, i only used stickers from typeset complements. this was so quick and easy.




Ill come back with the deet later. I am going to a bday party.




Next in your hop is Jena's Blog.


2 comments:

  1. Great job! I started my new "gotta have' list! with your designs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The typeset card is my favorite and who would have thought it was all just stickers! How easy!

    ReplyDelete