Friday, May 7, 2010

h2h challenge 5

.
this is my card for the h2h challenge, card for mother's day. i tried a technique i have been playing around with. I placed the tulip cardstock on top of large butterfly from butterfly wings stamp set. i sanded the paper which only made an outline, then stamped over the sanding with versamark. i used chalk over the versamark cause it wasn't standing out as much as i wanted to.
I liked how it came out and can't wait to play with this technique more. If anyone tries this, please post a pic so i can see how yours turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Little blurry but from what I can see, it looks like a cool technique. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool technique...I have been wanting to try it too!

    ReplyDelete